Water, fire and mold are costly disasters that millions of homeowners face each year. After a fire, water from sprinklers and hoses can increase your bill exponentially. Even though fires cause a great amount of wreckage, not all people realize how much water damage can do to the structure of the house or the items inside. Sprinklers disperse around 25 gallons of water per minute, while hoses let out hundreds to thousands of gallons per minute. It is important to remove the water as soon as possible to prevent further damage and the growth of mold. If you do suspect mold after heavy water damage, contact your local mold testing company.